“About 20 years ago I gave up life as a litigation lawyer to work as a mediator, conflict coach and trainer. I wanted to help people to better manage and resolve their own conflict, and not have to rely on lawyers and fighting.
CCI Academy is where I now share my knowledge and skills with you so that you can improve your competence and confidence in managing and resolving any conflicts in your life.”
Samantha Hardy is the principal of Conflict Coaching International, an organization that provides coaching and training in conflict management and resolution. She practises primarily in the workplace context and in the university sector.
Sam has been accredited as a mediator under the Australian National Mediation System and is a Certified Transformative Mediator by the US Institute of Conflict Transformation. She is an experienced conflict coach and the founder of the REAL Conflict Coaching System. She holds a PhD in Law and Conflict Resolution, as well as other postgraduate qualifications in education.
Sam is also a well known university educator, holding appointments as:
- Adjunct Associate Professor of Conflict Resolution at James Cook University
- Adjunct Associate Professor of Law at the University of Tasmania
- Adjunct Associate Professor at Bond University
- Adjunct Professor at Hong Kong Shue Yan University
- Faculty at the Singapore International Dispute Resolution Academy
- Affiliate Scholar at the Center for the Study of Narrative and Conflict Resolution within the School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution at George Mason University in Washington DC.
Sam has also published widely in conflict resolution, including her books:
- Dispute Resolution in Australia, 3rd Ed. (2014) co-authored with David Spencer
- Mediation for Lawyers (2010) co-authored with Olivia Rundle
- Sex, Gender, Sexuality and the Law: Social and legal issues facing individuals, couples and families (2016) co-authored with Olivia Rundle and Damien Riggs.
Contact Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org.