And congratulations on taking your first step towards a more peaceful future!
If you have shopped with us before, please enter your details below. If you are a new customer, please proceed to the Billing section.
Username or email *
Lost your password?
— OR —
First name *
Last name *
Company name (optional)
Country / Region *Select a country / region…AfghanistanÅland IslandsAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican SamoaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntarcticaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelauBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBonaire, Saint Eustatius and SabaBosnia and HerzegovinaBotswanaBouvet IslandBrazilBritish Indian Ocean TerritoryBruneiBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaChristmas IslandCocos (Keeling) IslandsColombiaComorosCongo (Brazzaville)Congo (Kinshasa)Cook IslandsCosta RicaCroatiaCubaCuraçaoCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEswatiniEthiopiaFalkland IslandsFaroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaFrench Southern TerritoriesGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuernseyGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHeard Island and McDonald IslandsHondurasHong KongHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIranIraqIrelandIsle of ManIsraelItalyIvory CoastJamaicaJapanJerseyJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKuwaitKyrgyzstanLaosLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacaoMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMayotteMexicoMicronesiaMoldovaMonacoMongoliaMontenegroMontserratMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmarNamibiaNauruNepalNetherlandsNew CaledoniaNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNiueNorfolk IslandNorth KoreaNorth MacedoniaNorthern Mariana IslandsNorwayOmanPakistanPalestinian TerritoryPanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPitcairnPolandPortugalPuerto RicoQatarReunionRomaniaRussiaRwandaSão Tomé and PríncipeSaint BarthélemySaint HelenaSaint Kitts and NevisSaint LuciaSaint Martin (Dutch part)Saint Martin (French part)Saint Pierre and MiquelonSaint Vincent and the GrenadinesSamoaSan MarinoSaudi ArabiaSenegalSerbiaSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSouth Georgia/Sandwich IslandsSouth KoreaSouth SudanSpainSri LankaSudanSurinameSvalbard and Jan MayenSwedenSwitzerlandSyriaTaiwanTajikistanTanzaniaThailandTimor-LesteTogoTokelauTongaTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited Kingdom (UK)United States (US)United States (US) Minor Outlying IslandsUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVaticanVenezuelaVietnamVirgin Islands (British)Virgin Islands (US)Wallis and FutunaWestern SaharaYemenZambiaZimbabweUpdate country / region
Street address *
Apartment, suite, unit, etc. (optional)
Select an option…Australian Capital TerritoryNew South WalesNorthern TerritoryQueenslandSouth AustraliaTasmaniaVictoriaWestern Australia
Email address *
Pay with your credit card via Stripe.
Save payment information to my account for future purchases.
Welcome to CCI Academy, the online training site for Conflict Coaching International (this Site).
This site gives you the opportunity to browse and purchase online training courses offered by Samantha Hardy Pty Ltd trading as Conflict Coaching International / CCI Academy (CCI, we, us).
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of this site, as well as CCI’s products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact Samantha Hardy at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersede all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
CCI’s products and services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
1. By accessing, downloading or using the products and services offered on our Site, whether or not you register as a member, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
2. We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
3. All CCI products and services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the products and/ or services, purports to offer legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
4. CCI provides support, guidance and tools for you to manage and resolve conflict, but any decisions you make, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, are your sole responsibility. Your success depends on many factors, including your background, dedication, participation, desire, and motivation.
5. Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
6. You acknowledge and agree that CCI, its directors, principals, employees and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out of any business or personal decision made by you at any time.
7. Before you purchase our products and/or services, you must register an account with us.
8. You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information, as requested, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
9. We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
10. If you are a registered user of this Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
12. You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or Password. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your registered details.
13. All material on this Site, in our CCI Community or otherwise delivered by us by us including (but not limited to) course content, text, graphics, information architecture and coding (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While you may browse or print Our Content for non-commercial, personal or internal business use, you must obtain our prior written permission if you’d like to use, copy or reproduce it. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.
14. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or Our Content.
15. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on our Site are the registered or unregistered trademarks of CCI. The trademarks whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to CCI, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages CCI.
16. Nothing contained on this Site or in our CCI Community should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade mark without our express written permission.
17. You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy to a breach of these Terms and acknowledge that CCI will be entitled to seek injunctive relief if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of its intellectual property rights.
18. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site, or our products and/or services generally if you breach these terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
19. Refunds are not provided for our products and/or services that have been rendered by us, including where you have been given access to Our Content or our CCI Community, whether accessed by you or not, unless we are in breach of the Australian Consumer Law.
20. Notwithstanding a student’s rights under Australian consumer law, refunds are generally not available unless CCI has not been able to deliver a course which the student has paid for.
21. A refund may be available:
22. Each refund request will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and when genuine value has not been received or isn’t able to be received, refunds will be granted at the discretion of the CCI team.
23. Students must send requests by email to email@example.com.
24. CCI will process the refund due to you as soon as possible, and within 30 days of the date you requested it.
25. Invoices for any CCI program are automatically generated and can be requested at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
26. Some of our payments are operated through an online and automated billing system (Online Payment). Where your payments are made via Online Payment:
27. We endeavour to work with clients who have financial difficulties to ensure actions such as those listed above do not happen. If you are having difficulties or require a payment plan, please contact us.
28. In circumstances where we invoice you for payment, payment is due and payable by the payment date noted on the invoice. Failure to make payment by the payment date may lead to suspension of use of our product and/or services.
29. From time to time, CCI may offer students the opportunity to purchase additional products and services at a discounted rate.
30. Online training courses may not be transferred to another student.
31. Students have 90 days from the date of registration to complete all online courses. Students may request a 1-month extension provided the request is made before the training course expires.
32. Students will only receive a Certificate of Completion if they have accessed all material for the course and completed all the activities.
33. The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded. Such rights include, but are not limited to, those rights under Australian Consumer Laws.
34. We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with any of our Site, CCI Community or Our Content.
35. In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorised use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon this Site or Our Content.
36. These limitations and terms include (but are not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
37. You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, products, services or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms. We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our Site, or through use of our products or services.
38. Should a dispute arise between us, we strongly encourage you to contact Samantha Hardy at email@example.com to seek a resolution. Any reasonable requests will be considered and CCI will attempt to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
39. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Western Australia. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Western Australia to determine any matter or dispute which arises between us.
40. We welcome enquiries or feedback on our Site. Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
Trading Name: Samantha Hardy Pty Ltd t/as Conflict Coaching International and or CCI Academy
ABN: 24 157 672 065
Telephone Number: +61 (0)407 140 860
I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions *
What's the best email to send you the download?
Your Five Mistakes Download is on the way!